Highlighted

Re: Unable to pair Bose NC Headphones 700 to Windows 10

Hey Tieslin, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that you are now unable to power on your headset after performing a reset. 

Can you please attempt the reset again to see if you see power in the headset? If you don't please get in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 8, 2020

I don't think if this was just luck but I was able to figure out why the microphone wasn't working. Seems like everytime it's added on Windows10, the mic is muted. I would go to Sound Settings and  Input would show as Headset (Hands-Free AG Audio). Go to Additional Device Proprerties-> Levels and the Speaker Icon was Muted (crossed out). I unchecked this and my microphone test was working now. I'll see how long this lasts. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 12, 2020

This is the only method that worked for me having tried the others before this point.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

I followed your steps successfully except there are skips when streaming music from my computer through my phone to my headphones. I worry call quality will be impacted by having to stream through the phone instead of connecting directly to the computer.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 29, 2020

I can't connect my wireless 700 to my win 10 laptop because Google Play only works for Chromebook and I don't have a smartphone. Any solution?

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 30, 2020

Thanks, tried this, but couldn't get the laptop to sucessfully connect bluetooth to the headphones. Dell xps 15 with windows 10

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 30, 2020

same here! im looking to use these headphones on Zoom and Webex. unable to get them connected right now though

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 30, 2020

not sure if i already replied on this thread, but i tried these steps and it didnt work. would someone be able to help me out? im on the phone with bose support now, but they say NC 700 simply arent compatible with laptops?!!? 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 20, 2020

I’m having an issue also with connectivity. My NC 700 headphones will pair with the PC but are showing up as an audio device. I’ve spent 2 hours so far talking to a Microsoft advisor and getting nowhere. I have connected and disconnected with the USB. Paired and unpaired, updates firmware, software, have tried everything they suggest but still nothing. 

they show on device manager under the Bluetooth list but that’s it, can’t seem to do anything else with them. It’s quite frustrating how difficult it is to use them considering the price!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 25, 2020

When I try to pair the BT from my laptop to the headset (either using the physical button on the headset, or the function in Android Bose Music app), on Windows I can only see a device named "LE-Bose...". If I plugged this device, Windows will recognize it as an "Other device" instead as a sound device, and my Bose 700's will not even list my Window laptop as a source.

Anyone found a solution for it? Thank you,