Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 27, 2019

Unable to pair headphones 700 to iPhone

I can’t seem to able to pair my headphones to my phone. I have followed all the step from clearing a the device list, to remove and restart my iPhone; however, it does not seem to work. I have paired the headphones before to this phone, but I can’t anymore since I cleared the list and removed it from my Bluetooth list. Any suggestions? Please ...

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Unable to pair headphones 700 to iPhone

Hi Pedrazza,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Bluetooth connection to your headphones and I would be happy to help with this.

Just to clarify, when we are trying to connect to the headphone son the iPhone, does the iPhone find the headphones and fail to connect? Or are we unable to detect the headphones on the iPhone?

Also, are we trying to connect via the Bose Music app, or just from the Bluetooth list on the iPhone?

The first thing I would recommend we do for this is resetting the headphones. To do this we need to:

• Disconnect all cables from your headphones
  • Connect the larger end of the USB charging cable to a wall charger or a computer that is powered on
  • On the headphones, press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the smaller end of the USB cable to the right earcup. The Power LED should quickly blink twice
  • Once connected, release the Power/Bluetooth button after two seconds.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 3, 2020

I am having the same problem. I was able to connect to the headphones initially after purchase. But then was unable to connect via iPhone Bluetooth settings or the Bose music app. I’m highly disappointed in the product from this bug alone. Especially after spending $400 on a premium product. If not resolved very soon, I will be returning the product for another brand. Please help resolve this. 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 27, 2019

I totally agree, and I’m sorry you have to go through the same. So after trying all the suggestions they have online and suggestions from other posts, I decided to return the product. Another inconvenience is that I have to wait about 4 weeks to get a replacement. It is such a disappointment because of the investment as you mentioned, besides that the promises of this product fell short. I hope yours still have warranty so you can return them as well. 

Highlighted

Hey M1ke357, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to hear that you have also run into this issue, let's look into this further for you. 

Can you please confirm that you have attempted the steps provided above by Keith? I would also recommend testing a second device with the headset to ensure the issue is not with your mobile. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of this. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 27, 2019

Hello, 

Yes, I did. That’s why I decided to return the product. I also tried another device (I bought a new phone) and the issue persisted.