Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Unable to select pairing mode

I am unable to select pairing mode on an almost new pair of NC700 headphones. This has worked previously, but following issues with my Android phone I "forgot the device" and attempted to re-pair again in an effort to solve the problem. Now, regardless of what I try, I cant make the headphones go into pairing mode.

I have tried the reset procedure described on the website without luck.

I am also unable to locate the serial number to raise a support ticket as I can't connect to the app on my phone and no longer have the box.

Super frustrated, so any help appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Unable to select pairing mode

Hello, 

I am sorry to hear that your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 are not going into pairing mode.

What does the LED state when you attempt to put your headphones into pairing mode?

Do you still hear any voice prompts about Bluetooth connectivity?

Do let us know, we'd love to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Re: Unable to select pairing mode

Bizarre...I picked up my headphones again, turned them on and got into pairing mode first time.

Everything works now, but previously the LED would flash blue once when the headphones were turned on, but would not get into pairing mode with a long (or continuous) press of the button.

No idea!