Upgrade needed for bose 700 headphones
Hi there are some major shortcomings to this headset setup that needs to be upgraded!
1. If you are doing a "factory reset" then it will not work with guides located on the website, so a "factory reset" is not possible.
2. Inside the "bose music" app where you can configure the headset, it is not easy to use when configuring, I want to be able deactivate the voice assistant button, this is also not possible. I and certainly MANY other people on this globe do not ever use voice assistant, so it is very nice to be able to disable it!
3. Noise cancellation settings have three favorites, I use either on or off, so to achieve this, I have to create levels 0, 10, 10. But this scrolls unnatural when switching between them. I would like you to make it so that you can add or subtract from favorites, so you can have anything between one and five favorite levels of NC.
4. Inside the bluetooth settings on the device I use the headphones on, two different connections are made, if you accidentally delete one of them, you lose connection to the mobile app. They need to be more strongly tied together or combined so that it may not be possible to have a factory reset on the headset to access the headset. A factory reset can remind you that this headset is not possible (see point 1.)
5. Inside the app, you should be able to choose the primary device to which the heatset connects, it uses one of my devices I do not use as much as the primary device and try to play from it until I go on this device to disconnect it, or go into the app to disconnect. This can be done much better by being able to choose primary and secondary within the app.
This is a lot of improvement potential on a really good headset, the sound is unmatched and the noise cancellation is the best on the market in my opinion, sorry I am writing as I do over, but these are things that MUST be upgraded !!
Thanks for listening to your consumers!