Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
test.prithvi@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Upgrade to Bose NC700 from Bose QC35II at the time of replacement

So my bose QC35II right ear doesnt seem to work at all and has some loose connection when i press the headset to my ear i can feel the distortion of loose connection. Anyways when i called customer service which took me to Manilla call centre. Since i had issues with QC35II in the past. When I go online and put my serial number it gives a brand new QC35II as replacement.  I wanted to find out if i can pay the difference amount and upgrade to Bose NC700. Is this possible? please advise? 

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Upgrade to Bose NC700 from Bose QC35II at the time of replacement

Hello there, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are having this strange audio issue with your headset. 

This isn't something we can advise via the community as service options are different for every region. Please reach out to your regional customer support team via this link here so they can provide you with all service options.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!