Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Theveganear
Participant
Registered since

Jul 24, 2021

Vegan-friendly headphones

Hi there

I would like to know if the headphones ‘SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II’ are vegan-friendly (no animal-based glue, true leather, true suede, etc…) 

link: https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/headphones_outlet/soundlink-around-ear-wireless-headphones-ii-fa...

thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: Vegan-friendly headphones

Author Accepted Answer selected by Theveganear

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the Community! 

I contacted our development team who have confirmed they are indeed Vegan Friendly. The Cushions themselves are made of protein leather (80% rayon, 20% nylon) and no animal-based glues are used.

I hope this helps! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: Vegan-friendly headphones

Author Accepted Answer selected by Theveganear

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the Community! 

I contacted our development team who have confirmed they are indeed Vegan Friendly. The Cushions themselves are made of protein leather (80% rayon, 20% nylon) and no animal-based glues are used.

I hope this helps! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post