Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WarLord9000
Participant
Registered since

Jul 3, 2021

Voice Prompts - Bose NC700

Does anyone know if you can change the volume for voice prompts (NC700 Headphones) since its much quieter than the volume of my music and is hard to hear, or am I the only one experiencing this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Voice Prompts - Bose NC700

Author Accepted Answer selected by WarLord9000

Hello,

Thanks for your question. 

At this time there is not an adjustable setting for the volume of the voice prompts on your headphones. I will however be happy to pass this suggestion onto the development team.

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Voice Prompts - Bose NC700

Author Accepted Answer selected by WarLord9000

Hello,

Thanks for your question. 

At this time there is not an adjustable setting for the volume of the voice prompts on your headphones. I will however be happy to pass this suggestion onto the development team.

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post