dscopes
Participant
Registered since

Jan 30, 2021

Volume Issue

Please help.  I just bought the Bose 700 Headphones and they are horrible!!  I can barely hear with the volume on high.  I need more power!  PleSe help or these are being returned immediately.  Also,  I drop $400 and you give a head fake user manual?  Yes. A manual that has nothing but dozens of foreign languages and an arrow to go to another step. To Somewhere else.  That’s a garbage move.  Just ask if you want your customers info.  Don’t force it.  What a shame.  Such a great company going down the tubes.

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Volume Issue

Hi dscopes,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

When you have been adjusting the volume on your headphones, have you been using the volume controls on the headphones themselves or the device they are connected to? With some Bluetooth devices, you will find that the volume control on the headphones and on the device can be adjusted independently, so you do need to increase the volume on both the headphones and the connected device to get the full volume available from the headphones.

The guide that comes in the box is our multi-lingual quick start guide, we don't include the full manual as sustainability is important to us, but it can be found on our website HERE.

I hope this helps, let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!