Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 28, 2019

Wall charger plus international adapters for Italy

I bought my 700 earphones in the US but I am traveling to Italy. I see the picture of the wall charger but I cannot recognize the three pronged Italian adapter. Is Italy supported? Is it two

prongs only? Are 220v ok?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Wall charger plus international adapters for Italy

Hi Jcgarza, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

In regards to your query, you should have received a USB A to USB C charger in the box. You should be fine to charge your headphones from your PC. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do, please reached out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 28, 2019

Bose sells the wall adapters, I am talking about these, please take a look at them please

https://www.bose.com/en_us/search.html?%3Acq_csrf_token=null&category=&query=wall+charger+plus+inter...

I am not traveling with a laptop. I need wall adapters for Italy. I do not want to go to amazon as they sell all kinds of chinese second quality stuff.

Highlighted

Hello Jcgarza, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I would personally recommend saving your money and using your smartphone's charger to charge the headphones. However, if you do wish to use these adapters, you should be okay. 

I have checked and Italy uses Type C, F and L prongs so there will be no compatibility issues. 

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Jeff G - Community Support. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.