Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 7, 2019

Weird behaviour of QC35 when connecting to Alcatel IPTouch 4068

Hello,

I connected the QC 35 MKII connected to an office phone (Alcatel IPTouch 4068) via bluetooth

Things that don't work: when someone calls me, the voice in the headphone only says "call from" but not the name that is displayed on the phone.

Something that is also very annoying: when I turn on the headphones and the connect via bluetooth, the phone goes into dialing mode and the voice in the headphones also says "call from")

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Weird behaviour of QC35 when connecting to Alcatel IPTouch 4068

Hello 7ghdla,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your QC35 II. I'd be happy to assist you! 

Do you experience the same issues when you connect to a different device? For example a different phone or tablet?

I would recommend clearing the Bluetooth pairing on the headset and the phone. I have included a LINK HERE that should assist you with this issue. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 7, 2019

Tried that.

The headphones work properly on my mobile phone.

But still not on the office phone.

Highlighted

Hi 7ghdla, 

Thank you for clarifying! 

As the QC35s work fine on other devices, it is likely not an issue with the headphones. 

I would make sure the phones OS is up to date. I would also recommend power cycling the phone as well. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.