Highlighted
adelalmalki
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 6, 2019

What happens after battery runs down?

I'm a new to Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II

I want to know when I'm listening to a song and the battery runs down, and I can't charge the headphones, can I continue listening without noise cancelling? or I should use the aux cable to continue listening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Morlock
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: What happens after battery runs down?

Author Accepted Answer selected by adelalmalki

The only thing that FAQ is missing is that you would have to listen to them with the audio cable.  If you think about it if there is no battery left how will they do anything wirelessly?

3 REPLIES 3
Morlock
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

If the battery runs dry you can't use them wirelessly at all.  You can use them with the cable in passive mode (no N/c and no equaliser, so they won't sound as good).

If you're concerned about a long flight, then use them wired with N/c on and you get around double the battery life (they say 20 hours wireless or 40 hours wired)

adelalmalki
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 6, 2019

but i found this in the bose faq:

- Can you listen to music when the battery runs down?

- Yes. These headphones allow users to continue to listen to their source even if the battery power is depleted. However, without power, neither active noise cancellation nor Active EQ is able to function.

Morlock
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by adelalmalki

The only thing that FAQ is missing is that you would have to listen to them with the audio cable.  If you think about it if there is no battery left how will they do anything wirelessly?