Highlighted
my888
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 1, 2019

What should I do this time? Post a review on Amazon?

1. IT ALL STARTED IN AUGUST, 2015...
   On this date, believing in the Bose trademark, I bought my first headphone. (photo 1 attached) .

1.1 Two years of use and the transmitter simply melted while charging (photo 2 attached) .
     I complained. You replied that it was out of warranty. I had to pay for another one.

1.2 One year from this date and the cushions began to peeling off.
     I complained again. Again without resulted! I had to replace at my expenses the second accessory. (photo 1 attached)

1.3 Nowadays its bluetooth (first headphone) has become harder to pair.
     It’s the third problem on two different phones, and the difficulty to pair is increasing.

But... Is not only! 

1.4 Please look at the deplorable appearance of the cushions of my second purchase.(photos 4 and 5 attached)

What should I do this time?

-- Keep paying for accessories and consequently, with these constant expenses, of course the price of the headset is getting higher and higher?

-- Continue to pay for the poor quality replacement of some parts of the product?

-- Post a review on Amazon?

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Re: What should I do this time? Post a review on Amazon?

Hi my888. 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! I am deeply sorry to read that you have had this experience and would love to assist you further. 

The issue that you are experiencing with the cushions will be down to the extent of the use, I have seen many users have their cushions last 5+ years when not using the headphones as much as other users. The cushions are made from a protein leather and are a perishable product and aren't covered by warranty due to this.

In regards to the melting Bluetooth adapter,  I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Please do update us on the result of your call to the team. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support