ftilberg
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 11, 2019

Where can I get a replacement audio cable for Bose-SoundTrue Around-Ear Headphones II (iOS)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where can I get a replacement audio cable for Bose-SoundTrue Around-Ear Headphones II (iOS)?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello ftilberg,

Welcome to the community, thank you very much for your question today. I would love to get this resolved for you! 

For purchase of a new input cable for your SoundTrue Around-Ear II headphones, I recommend that you contact you regions official Bose product support team and an agent there will be more than happy to get this ordered for you.  Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information. Please ensure that you specify that you are in search for the Apple compatible audio input cable so that the inline controls work alongside your iOS device. 

I hope this helps. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Where can I get a replacement audio cable for Bose-SoundTrue Around-Ear Headphones II (iOS)?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello ftilberg,

Welcome to the community, thank you very much for your question today. I would love to get this resolved for you! 

For purchase of a new input cable for your SoundTrue Around-Ear II headphones, I recommend that you contact you regions official Bose product support team and an agent there will be more than happy to get this ordered for you.  Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information. Please ensure that you specify that you are in search for the Apple compatible audio input cable so that the inline controls work alongside your iOS device. 

I hope this helps. 

Tegan M - Community Support