Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 18, 2020

Win10 PC won't recognize QC35 headphones

Hi,

I'm trying to connect my win10 PC to my QC35s via a bluetooth dongle.  The dongle can find the headphones and connects to them, but the headphones aren't in the list of audio options..

Any sound settings don't list the headphones... 

i'm using Realtek Digital output.

Where should I go from here?

Thanks!

nosurprises_0-1582058760102.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Win10 PC won't recognize QC35 headphones

Hi nosurprises,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear your headphones are not connecting correctly to your computer and I would be happy to help with this.

The QC 35 II headphones support these Bluetooth pairing profiles, HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP, BLE. I would definitely make sure the Bluetooth dongle for your computer supports these pairing profiles.

We do also have a handy guide for using Bluetooth headphones with computers. You will find a lot of helpful information and troubleshooting that will help you get this working. 

I have also found a Windows troubleshooting support post about the specific issue you are experiencing, try these steps to make sure it is pairing correctly.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!