Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 13, 2019

Re: Wind noise fix NC700?

Considering they havent fixed it or even addressed that the issue exists in 9 months I wouldn't hope to much 😛 

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Apr 2, 2020

@Wayne_M 

Hi,

Can you please share some information why this serious design flaw hasn’t been addressed yet? It’s been reported since they came out in last year June. Never heard anything from Bose, apart from a basic “the request was forwarded to the software engineering” answer. It’s been nearly a year and still no fix. Why would anyone choose this headphones over the QC35 II or any other competitors (except the phone calls) 

Many thanks 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

Hello,

Is this still a recent problem? I was planning to but these headphones in the weekend and just saw this topic now. I ride my bike everyday at least 1 hour and I do listen to music or do phone calls when I am on my bike. Did Bose fix this problem? I don't want to pay 350€ and hear a constant wind noise.

Thanks for the answers in advance.

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Apr 2, 2020

Yes it’s still an issue. Personally I would ban headphones from bikes anyway. It’s dangerous, especially with noise cancelling features, won’t be aware of your surroundings. 
Get and earbud instead and leave one of your ears free for everyone’s safe. Please. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 15, 2019

These are unusable with even a little bit of wind, even a fan in the room. I would recommend getting the QC35 II - Bose haven't even acknowledged there's a problem, let alone fixed anything!