Wireless ae2 soundlink - Intermissions & Delays & skipping

Silent Starter

Wireless ae2 soundlink - Intermissions & Delays & skipping

I’ve paired the headphones with my iPhone via Bluetooth and when I try to use them, it either breaks up or has intermissions. It’s very frustrating as I’ve only just bought these headphones last week. What do I do?
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Wireless ae2 soundlink - Intermissions & Delays & skipping

Hi FaridaDankaro,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I would be happy to assist you. Could we start by clearing the Bluetooth memory from both the headphones and the phone and try re-pairing? 

To clear devices previously paired with the headset, follow these steps:

1. Turn the headset on by sliding the Power/Bluetooth switch to the on position
  2. Slide the switch up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared"

The headset will revert to discoverable mode, allowing you to re-pair the Bluetooth device you want to be connected.

If you could please try that and let us know.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Silent Starter

Hi,

I did that and I’m still experiencing the same issue. I’m having to now use the wire which defeats the whole purpose of buying wireless headphones.
Please advise.

Hi FaridaDankaro,

Thanks for responding. I appreciate you trying the step I offered. Could I ask if it would be possible for you to try the headphones on another mobile device for troubleshooting purposes? It would help to see where the fault lies.

Regards,

Tony G 

Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer

I am starting to think that this is an Apple ios issue.  I have for months been using my Soundlink Mini (which has been around for years) during my workouts with my iphone.  I have never had a problem with it until yesterday.  For the first minute or so, it experienced the same issue described here and then played OK.  About a week or two back Apple made two upgrades to its operating system, both 12.1.2 (they were different but the numbers did not change).  I am beginning to think 12.1.2 has something to do with this.