Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 1, 2018

Wrong USPS tracking number

This is my 2nd item that needed to be shipped to me from Boss via USPS and the exact same issues as before. I'm provided a USPS tracking number but it is not correct. 

The first time this happened I contacted CS on dozens of occasions and heard every excuse; from USPS just didn't update it, wait longer it will process, it takes up to 45 days to reach you, and my favorite one was due to security reasons we cannot provide you with the correct one.

Once the package arrived i even replied back with a picture of the CORRECT tracking number from the package and ALSO a screenshot of the complete tracking information showing most of their stores were just that, and also they did not ship it when they said they did!

Now here i am again waiting for a package and provided a BAD tracking number, not interested in arguing with them again and hear more excuses and lies.

Its been almost 3 weeks with no USPS updates (says waiting for package to be dropped off). I get typically 3-4 packages every month delivered to me and they always takes UNDER 2 weeks once the company ships them.

Anyone else have similar issues? Did you ever get a fix?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Wrong USPS tracking number

Hello corvettejoez06,

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your delivery. 

The community is a place for troubleshooting and we cannot look into any delivery status' via this platform. If you would like further support this will need to be through your local customer support team. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this .... Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 1, 2018

I wasn't asking bose for help, I already did... and was provided with NO HELP! I was informing/ asking other customers for help.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 1, 2018

Just to follow up......

Package finally arrived over 10 weeks after i was told it shipped. 

First email said it shipped July 7th, then after waiting 6 weeks I started to call / chat (dozens of times) and received another email stating it was mailed Aug 28th. NEITHER tracking number EVER updated. 

FINALLY September 18th package arrived and the postmark on it along with the date on the customs slip, and the CORRECT tracking number on the package ALL 3 confirmed that it was shipped on September 11th... so AGAIN.... huge lie of when it was mailed and a bad tracking number.....