Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christine24
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 1, 2020

Zoom and QC35 II headphones

I am in a zoon video conference and I don't hear anything through my headphones except for events no my computer not part of the zoom conference eg: if i get an email i hear the notification.  How do I connect my headphones to the zoon conference call please?

Any help is appreciated.

I have already tried turning them on and off.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christine24
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 1, 2020

Re: Zoom and QC35 II headphones

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Oh my.

I have solved this myself - right clicking on "mute" and the option to select the headphones is right there.

Thanks anyway!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Christine24
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 1, 2020

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Oh my.

I have solved this myself - right clicking on "mute" and the option to select the headphones is right there.

Thanks anyway!

View solution in original post

adam5VB
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 26, 2020

Thanks for sharing your solving information. If you would be interested in finding and purchasing something new, I can share with you this one resource with dozen of different headphones, like Audio-Technica ATH-M20x, and other models, which are the best in certain specific categories.

jdwood1@mac.com
Participant
Registered since

Sep 8, 2020

i tried that and saw my headphones listed and clicking on therm gave not;hing

im lost

wrbarker@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Zoom and QC35 II headphones

Whenever I connect to a Zoom or Microsoft Meeting I am unable to connect with my bluetooth QC35ii headphones. I have to use the computers audio output.  The Headphones work normally in Safari or Chrome otherwise.  My computer is an iMac on Mojave.  In Zoom there is an audio option setting, but the only choice is computer output, nothing for headphones.  Is there are work around?

adam5VB
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 26, 2020

Christine24, I've been facing the same issue first few days after I've got them. Talking about headphones, do you guys know resources where authors compare different models of headsets? I could find this Noise Cancelling headphone article on Stereo Damage, with some great models, but I need some more of such articles. Any suggestions?

djmixerinc
Participant
Registered since

Mar 25, 2021

Also facing the same issue with my Closed Back Headphones but here is the solution that work for me The computer with which Bluetooth is attempting to pair can have too many applications running in the background. Certain applications cause communication interruption, and the amount of applications that can operate simultaneously on certain devices is restricted. Check with the headset's maker if you're unsure.