nyoung27
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

can i download bose music app on dell xps laptop

Please confirm whether or not it is possible to download Bose Music app on my dell xps laptop.  I bought the HP 700s to use specifically with this laptop, not a cell phone.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: can i download bose music app on dell xps laptop

Author Accepted Answer selected by nyoung27

Hello nyoung27, 

Welcome to the Bose Community. Thank you for posting and reaching out to us for support! 

The Bose Music app is not something that can be downloaded on laptops as it is only on the App Store for iPhones and Android devices. 

Please do keep in mind that you can connect the headset directly to the laptop without the application. 

If you have any further questions, please do let us know.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by nyoung27

Hello nyoung27, 

Welcome to the Bose Community. Thank you for posting and reaching out to us for support! 

The Bose Music app is not something that can be downloaded on laptops as it is only on the App Store for iPhones and Android devices. 

Please do keep in mind that you can connect the headset directly to the laptop without the application. 

If you have any further questions, please do let us know.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

nyoung27
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020