Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MRL
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 5, 2016

noice cancelling 700 and Bose wave sound touch system

I've purchased the NC 700 HP and was able to connect to both my IPhone X and my iPad using the Bose Music App. However, it seems that I cannot connect (via bluetooth) my headphones to my Wave Soundtouch music system IV - or don't know how. I've looked through both the Music app and the Soundtouch app but can't find anything.

Is there a way to be able to listen to my Wave Soundtouch system IV through my NC 700 HP???

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: noice cancelling 700 and Bose wave sound touch system

Author Accepted Answer selected by MRL

Hello, 

It is not possible to do a wireless link between your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 to your SoundTouch Wave IV. 

You can do this only with an AUX connection. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by MRL

Hello, 

It is not possible to do a wireless link between your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 to your SoundTouch Wave IV. 

You can do this only with an AUX connection. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

MRL
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 5, 2016

Thanks Tegan - that's too bad. You would think that it would be an easy thing to program through the music app and bluetooth but then again, maybe not :-))

Thanks again,

Michel