Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 5, 2020

problem connecting 2nd device qc35ii

Dear all,

I have spent the better part of the day trying to re-connect my Headphones back to both the devices they were connected to before I had to disconnect them.

It worked again for my mobile, but not so for my laptop (Windows).

I have tried EVERYTHING suggested in the forum: clearing the BT lists of the devices, turning BT off on my mobile when trying to connect to the laptop, updating the connect app, downloading the hardware upgrader on windows (twice), updating the hardware, the BT driver, plugging the device into the wall, turning everything off and on again.. AND NOTHING. I'm really annoyed by now, especially since I did this previously and it worked just fine (i.e. it doesn't look like this is just me being stupid).

HELP! The HP were so expensive I think this should not be such a big deal - especially since the forum is full of this type of issue - with no obvious solution...

Thank you very much in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 5, 2020

Re: problem connecting 2nd device qc35ii

Author Accepted Answer selected by anna_smith

BOSE in the end kindly replaced the headphones and it works. They were obviously broken.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 3, 2020

If you cleared your bluetooth pairing list on your HP, you’ll need to ‘Forget the device’ on your PC/laptop before it can pair again. Once done, make your device discoverable by holding the slider for a few second and use Windows to find nearby bluetooth device. Had to do that in the past, hopefully it’ll fix your issue too

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 5, 2020

Sorry, I have tried this various times... No luck...

I followed all the steps from previous posts, too.

Thanks for trying.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 5, 2020

Author Accepted Answer selected by anna_smith

BOSE in the end kindly replaced the headphones and it works. They were obviously broken.

View solution in original post