asatya666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

qatar service center details

need service center details in Qatar. i couldn't find the details in online. please share with me service center contact number 

Thanks,

satya

8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Re: qatar service center details

Hi Satya,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community. 

The Bose Hear Community is dedicated to support for Bose Hearphones. You can contact Bose Hearphones Support by phone - 1 800-761-2673.  If your Bose Hearphones need to be serviced, they can make arrangements with you. Note: You must have a US based delivery address. Bose Hearphones are sold and supported only in the US.

For any other Bose products

Does that help?
ST

asatya666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Hai,

Thanks for your replay,

I need information about Qatar Country service center detail. the link that you provided its not showing proper details and i need a service for bose NC700 headphones and i have Qatar based delivery address only.

Thanks,

Satya

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Satya,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry, I don't have information about support for your Bose NC700 in Qatar.  Please follow this link and call the number shown.  Contact Us

Thank you

ST

PS

I have moved your post to the Bose Over Ear Headphones forum where you can get support for your NC700 Headphones.

ST

asatya666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Hai ST,

The number shows in the below link was not working for Qatar, I've tried to get in touch with service center but unfortunately i couldn't contact them. 

I've purchase this product in Qatar.

Actually i'll back to India after 7 months but my warranty period will got expired, so this is the problem that i have,

so please suggest me what to do ?

if i'm not wrong Bose Products have international warranty services. am i right ? 

Hi Satya,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty contacting your local support team in Qatar. Could you please confirm that you have been attempted to call the number during these hours? Mon - Sat  7:30AM – 7:30PM

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

asatya666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Yes Charlotte, i have attempted call on working hours, But i'm calling from Qatar.

may be the number shows in link that is for only UAE not for Qatar, i think but i'm not sure.

So please show me a way to fix my headphones.

Regards,

Satya. 

asatya666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

if i'm not wrong Bose Products have international warranty services. am i right ? .............

Regards,

satya

Hello Satya,

The international warranty is correct. You can find some more information on this here >> Worldwide Warranty?

Apologies, I have been able to locate some specific contact details for Qatar

Let me know if you have any further problems.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G