Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 2, 2020

qc 35 ear pads

so i have noticed that the padding has started to disintegrate on my head phones but ive been looking on the website and found out i can purchase replacements however it wont let me purchase them as the buy now button doesnt work is this because they are a discontinued item or because they are currently out of stock and if its only oout of stock how long would it be before they become available again. asking here becuase ive been unable to get in contact with any of the Bose support team probably due to the virus. 

thanks in advance for any help  

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: qc 35 ear pads

Hey Jords, 

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Bose Community! 

So that we can provide you with the correct information, can you please let us know the region you are located in? 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 2, 2020

I live in Australia

Highlighted

Thank you Jords. 

We have been made aware that these are currently out of stock in Australia. We do not know as to when this will be re-stocked however keep an eye on your regions website for the most accurate information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 17, 2020

+1

I'm in Australia too, please let me know when these are back in stock as I need replacement QC35-II pads. Thanks.