Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 14, 2019

qc35 ii left side not working

I got these last year at Christmas and starting yesterday I was resting they started to not work at times. Then finally today it's gone. the left side makes absolutely no noise at all. it is fully charged and one thing that I did notice was that there is a rubbing noise that occurs when I change the angle of the left side up and down.  I believe that this the issue is mechanical. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: qc35 ii left side not working

Hey dchen1, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with one side of your QC35 II's, let's look into this further for you. 

Can you please test to see if the issue happens with both Bluetooth and a wired auxiliary connection, as well as testing the connection with another device? If the issue still persists, can you please ensure that your headset is running the latest software version by connecting the headphones to a PC, then visiting our online updater and following the steps provided to perform the update. 

We can also perform a standard product reset by following these steps listed below: 

• Power off your product, then wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset, then wait one minute
  • Power on your product.

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. If any other users have experienced a similar issue please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.