Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 24, 2020

sound not playing on windows 10 qc35 II

my headphones have worked flawlessly for a long time and just now they wont play audio from my pc.  I was watching youtube earlier today and they were working fine, but now they only play sound when I enable the "headset" from my list of devices and it sounds terrible.  from other sources its fine.  The app says says they're up to date but my firmware is 3.0.3, is that an issue?  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: sound not playing on windows 10 qc35 II

Hi Dublord17, 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with your QC35 II's on your Windows 10 PC. I'll be happy to help you in any way that I can. 

Have you tried clearing the Bluetooth pairing list on both devices? To clear it on the QC35 II's, slide the switch over to Bluetooth for 10 seconds. When completed, try pairing again. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 24, 2020

I have done it from both devices multiple times with no better results.  I can finally hear audio from my pc but it sounds awful.  I have disabled the "headset" portion and it still sounds terrible.  now it cuts out randomly and sometimes stops playing audio 

Highlighted

Hey Dublord17,

Thanks for the update.

As clearing the pairing list hasn't done the trick, I would definitely recommend checking out our guide for using Bluetooth devices with computers. There's a lot of helpful information there that will get you back up and running. 

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.