Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 22, 2020

trying to figure out the model number of my bose wireless headphones

Trying to figure out the model number or name of my bose wireless headphones to replace the ear cushions. They are 2" X 2.5" in dimension. [REMOVED BY MODERATOR.]

Any suggestions?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: trying to figure out the model number of my bose wireless headphones

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello rcdann, 

Thanks for posting. Welcome to the Community. 

You have the SoundLink On-Ear Wireless Headphones. Date of Manufacture: August 13, 2015.

Cushions can be purchased by visiting the Bose website in your region.

For future reference, please do not post your serial number on a public forum as this is against our Community Guidelines. Be sure to have a read through of the rules. We have moderated your post and removed any personal information.

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: trying to figure out the model number of my bose wireless headphones

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello rcdann, 

Thanks for posting. Welcome to the Community. 

You have the SoundLink On-Ear Wireless Headphones. Date of Manufacture: August 13, 2015.

Cushions can be purchased by visiting the Bose website in your region.

For future reference, please do not post your serial number on a public forum as this is against our Community Guidelines. Be sure to have a read through of the rules. We have moderated your post and removed any personal information.

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post