Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 19, 2020

two sets of Bose QC35 II headphones

My wife and I both got new ipad pros for Christmas and were wondering if we are both using Bose QC35 II's on an airplane with our ipads will they intefere with each other?  Just wasted exactly sure how the technology worked.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: two sets of Bose QC35 II headphones

Hello nikondancer, 

Welcome to the community thanks for reaching out!

If one set of headphones has been connected to both iPads, your headphones may search to connect to both at these at one time. However, if you connect through the Bose Connect app and name your products this will make it clear for what headphones to connect to what iPad. If you do find that your headphones continue to connect to the other iPad also, I would recommend clearing the Bluetooth list of the headphones. 

Slide the Power switch to the Bluetooth icon and hold it for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared.

This way your headphones will forget the previous connections, therefore once added to the correct iPad no other products will be effected. 

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.