Event Guidelines - Live Ask & Answer With Our Product Line Manager
We are excited to share with you our plans to conduct our first AMA (Ask Me Anything) style event for our SoundTouch products on Friday, June 9th. From 2:00pm to 4:00pm (EST) our SoundTouch software product line manager, Mike Angelo, will be responding live to questions posted by our forum members. This board will be opened at 9:00am (EST) Friday, June 2nd and will remain open until the end of the event at 4:00pm (EST).
AMA Question Guidelines:
- Please submit questions regarding SoundTouch software and the app’s features. Questions about hardware will not be addressed.
- Be sure to post only within the dedicated board of the community which will be made available on June 2nd. Postings on other boards (such as the SoundTouch board) will not be seen.
- Customer service based issues will not be addressed here. Any technical or product support issues should be directed to your local Bose support team.
- Customers may submit more than one question but we ask members to respect others and limit their total number of posts.
- Please try to limit each post to one focused question on one specific subject. Combining multiple questions into one post will make responding more complicated and we want to get to as many posts as possible.
- Search first before posting! Your question may have already been asked and you can leave comment on the original post.
- Our moderators will limit their activity on this board while the posting period is open. Note that they may merge or perform other actions on posts to streamline the process when necessary.
- While we will make every attempt to answer as many of the most popular questions as possible, there may be some we cannot get to. We’ll answer these questions as openly as possible. There may be some information we may not be able to speak to at this time and we appreciate your understanding.
- As with all posts, questions should adhere to the Bose Community Guidelines. Let’s keep it positive for the benefit of the community!
- Have fun!
Our goal with this event is to increase our responsiveness to our passionate community. You’ve been speaking to us online for some time and we’re looking forward to this opportunity to respond to you with information that helps maximize the enjoyment of your SoundTouch products.
Shortly after the event closes, we’ll be asking for feedback from our community about what you liked about it and what could be improved for future events as we plan them.