Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2020

A10 HEADSET INSTALL CONNECTOR/RECEPTACLE KIT

Hello guys,

Please someone could provide me the bose CONNECTOR/RECEPTACLE KIT? This connector is assembled in the aircraft and will matches on the A10 HEADSET.

Thanks guys.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 12, 2020

Re: A10 HEADSET INSTALL CONNECTOR/RECEPTACLE KIT

Hi Bonfafonceca,

The Kit I think you are looking for is the Bose X and Bose A20 Install Kit? It suits the 6 Pin Lemo Connector as they call it and comes as a complete kit for installation in the Aircraft. It has a 6 foot Harness already attached and will allow a suitably qualified Engineer to install it. Once installed it will link to the Aircraft power supply and give you the 12-24V DC Power you need to power either the Bose X or A20 Headset's Noise Cancelling Circuit to save on Battery use.

Be aware it will only support the 'LEMO' Connector, so if you have a Dual Plug, NATO or XLR 5 Pin, it won't be suitable.

The Kit is available from Bose or other online retailers or Bose Products and can be found by typing in Bose X Install Kit. Best to go to the Bose Website and type in your Country and go to Support. In some Countries it can be ordered online.

Hope that helps? If not I am sure a Bose Mod will pick this up and point you in the right direction?

Larry

Good luck!