Highlighted
RV7Flyer
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 31, 2019

A20 Noise Cancelling turns off immediately

I have an almost new A20 headphone set. It worked fine for 2 months, but yesterday the noise cancelling feature began turning off after a few seconds. New batteries make no difference, and switching the Auto-Off switch to "off" makes no difference.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: A20 Noise Cancelling turns off immediately

Hi RV7Flyer, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your A2 headset. Let's see what I can recommend.

I can see you have changed the batteries, this is a great first step to the troubleshooting. Can you tell me if you get any LEDs on your control module? Do you have another headset (maybe at work or friend?) which you could try the cable in?

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

RV7Flyer
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 31, 2019

I get an orange power-on light, then green for a moment before it turns itself off. I do not know what you mean by trying my cord with another headset....  the cords on my headset do not seem to be removable except by removing some  screws, which I am sure would void their warranty.

Hi RV7Flyer, 

Thank you for coming back to me! 

Does the headset work in other aircraft? 

The cable is removable and will not void your warranty. But, if you do not feel comfortable removing it, that's absolutely fine! I would recommend getting in contact with our aviation team by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. The team will do all they can for you! 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O