Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2020

A20 microphone gain

I need to increase the sensitivity of my A20 microphone.  It is quite a bit less than the Lightspeed Zulu.  Is there an adjustment.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: A20 microphone gain

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Car Salesman,

Thank you for posting!

There is no onboard control for adjusting the microphone gain on the A20 headset. It may be possible to do this from the controls of your aircraft, but not from the headset itself.

To make sure you are allowing for the best microphone performance from your headset, make sure the microphone is angled with the correct side facing your mouth, and is at most 1.5cm (1/2 inch) from your mouth. 

I hope this helps.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: A20 microphone gain

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Car Salesman,

Thank you for posting!

There is no onboard control for adjusting the microphone gain on the A20 headset. It may be possible to do this from the controls of your aircraft, but not from the headset itself.

To make sure you are allowing for the best microphone performance from your headset, make sure the microphone is angled with the correct side facing your mouth, and is at most 1.5cm (1/2 inch) from your mouth. 

I hope this helps.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post