Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 17, 2020

A20 ordered one month ago and they have not been shipped. All my flights are cancelled since then.

I ordered a A20 headset one month ago (22nd of October) and they have not been even shipped. All my flights have been cancelled since then.

I called the help line and they always say that I should receive the headset "this week" but that was 2 weeks ago.

I also tried to cancel my order to order it on Amazon because they have it in stock, but Bose refuses to cancel it even if they have not shipped my order.

Did someone experienced this kind of delay in the past? Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: A20 ordered one month ago and they have not been shipped. All my flights are cancelled since ...

Hey, 

I'm very sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet. We're unable to assist with any order issues via the Bose Community as this is a place for peer-to-peer support and troubleshooting. This can only be resolved by contacting local support. I appreciate you have not had the best experience so far, but please do express your concerns via this method - Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!