Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

Adapter between Boeing and Airbus

I am currently on the 737 that requires the 2 plug. I will be training in the A320 that requires the 5 pin XLR. Are there adapters that can go from the 5 pin XLR to the 2 pin that I can use until I go to training? Has anyone noticed any noise distortion with the use of adapters?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Adapter between Boeing and Airbus

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi CYeager, 

Thanks for reaching out, I'll happily assist you with this. 

You will be able to find dual plug to 5 pin adapter and a 5 pin to dual plug adapter however Bose doesn't sell these adapters, you should be able to find some for about $40 USD from other retailers. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Adapter between Boeing and Airbus

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi CYeager, 

Thanks for reaching out, I'll happily assist you with this. 

You will be able to find dual plug to 5 pin adapter and a 5 pin to dual plug adapter however Bose doesn't sell these adapters, you should be able to find some for about $40 USD from other retailers. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post