Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 18, 2020

Bose A20 constantly connecting and reconnecting Bluetooth

I recently purchased the Bose A20 headset. When I turn them on and connect them to my iPhone via Bluetooth, it will stay connected for no more than 30 seconds. It will then disconnect from my iPhone with an audible descending beeping sound. After about 10 seconds, it will then reconnect with an audible ascending sound. This process will repeat about 5 times before the headset powers itself off.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose A20 constantly connecting and reconnecting Bluetooth

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Charlotte_G

Hey @Carrington Woods,

Welcome to the Bose Community!

So sorry to hear that you're having some problems maintaining a Bluetooth connection with your A20 Aviation headset. I would love to help resolve this with you.

Have you had the chance to connect the headset with any other Bluetooth devices? If so, does the same problem occur?

I'd first recommend that you clear the pairing list. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Power on your product
  2. Press the Bluetooth button to enable Bluetooth: the Bluetooth light begins be flashing
  3. Simultaneously press and hold the Bluetooth button and the Bluetooth volume down button (on the right side of the control module) for seven seconds.

Once you have done this, please let me know if the issue persists.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Charlotte_G

Hey @Carrington Woods,

Welcome to the Bose Community!

So sorry to hear that you're having some problems maintaining a Bluetooth connection with your A20 Aviation headset. I would love to help resolve this with you.

Have you had the chance to connect the headset with any other Bluetooth devices? If so, does the same problem occur?

I'd first recommend that you clear the pairing list. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Power on your product
  2. Press the Bluetooth button to enable Bluetooth: the Bluetooth light begins be flashing
  3. Simultaneously press and hold the Bluetooth button and the Bluetooth volume down button (on the right side of the control module) for seven seconds.

Once you have done this, please let me know if the issue persists.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 18, 2020

Hello,

It seems the problem has been fixed! Thank you for the advice. Clearing the pair list solved the issue! 

Carrington Woods