Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

Bose A20 ear pad

I need new ear cushions for my A20 headset.  The headset is fine, but the cushions have worn out.  Do you have them in stock?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2020

Re: Bose A20 ear pad

Hi c46741,

While you await a formal reply from a Bose Mod., this may help:-

Not sure which part of the world you are in, but Bose permit users to buy and change the Ear Cushions and Mic Socks. All other supplies are only available by sending the Headset in for repair as any work on them affects the Serviceability and Certification.

They are fairly easy to change, (Mic Socks need a little care) - they are available from most Bose Agents in your region and can be found online from approved re-sellers.

Beware cheaper units advertised on sales websites as I have found they contain just foam and adversely affect the usual Bose noise cancelling qualities.

Hope that helps,

Larry

Highlighted

Re: Bose A20 ear pad

Hello, 

Replacement ear cushions can be found on our website under headphone accessories. If you are unable to locate these please reach out to your local product support where an agent can se up an order for you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.