Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2020

Bose Aviation Web Site Log in Error

constantly stuck in a loop to log in to Homepage | Bose Aviation (boseaviation-anz.aero) with a fix username and password error.

I wish to register my new product and claim the Bose Alto sunglasses promotion.

I have left a message and emailed support but nothing in return, come on Bose for such an expensive product customer service should match.

Bose product name A20

Country Australia

Firmware Version na

App Version na

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on Windows 10, Mac OSX, iPad IOS 

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce 

What environment do you experience the issue in? every device I own

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?  never managed to login

Any troubleshooting steps you took reset username and passwords several times

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bose Aviation Web Site Log in Error

Hey AndyGibson88, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community.

I am sorry but this is a peer-to-peer based support forum and we are unable to assist in customer service issues. If you need help with customer service, please give us a call. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. 

I am sorry we cannot help more. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Dec 29, 2020

Re: Bose Aviation Web Site Log in Error

thanks Vicky I have tried calling and emailing I understand it’s the holiday season and COVID is impacting everyone - but no answer or acknowledgement email is poor consumers have no idea what is going on which just adds to frustration