Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 5, 2019

Bose Connect and A20?

Any plans to allow the use of the A20 headsets with the Bose Connect app?  The app supports the profight but not the A20.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Bose Connect and A20?

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello @PA23

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Bose Community! 

At the current time, the integration of the A20 Aviation headset into the Bose Connect app is not on our roadmap/plans to come.

We do expect our new headsets to come with app support going forwards, but this was not the case for the A20 headset, and the headset was not designed with the integration of the app in mind.

However, I understand and appreciate that this could be positive for user experience, and I have passed this on to our development team to see if this can be considered for the future 😊.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions here at all!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello @PA23

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Bose Community! 

At the current time, the integration of the A20 Aviation headset into the Bose Connect app is not on our roadmap/plans to come.

We do expect our new headsets to come with app support going forwards, but this was not the case for the A20 headset, and the headset was not designed with the integration of the app in mind.

However, I understand and appreciate that this could be positive for user experience, and I have passed this on to our development team to see if this can be considered for the future 😊.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions here at all!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 13, 2020

Does Bose have any way to Bluetooth connect the Bose A20 with a Bluetooth capable hearing aid, specifically the Oticon?  If not, is there any research or plans to allow the hearing aid to communicate with the Bose aviation headset directly via Bluetooth?  Many of us pilots are getting older and there is a niche market for a Bose headset that would communicate directly with the hearing aid.

Thanks!

Dailey McPeak

Highlighted

Hi Dailey McPeak, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

At Bose, we do not currently have such a product in our line. I have passed on the suggestion you have made to the development team for review. 

Thank you for your feedback!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.