Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

Bose Proflight microphone is not working well

After purchasing from Ebay a USED butin excellent condition Proflight 1 model, I tried yesterday to use them but the mic was not working well. (The tower could hear me with readability 1 by 5).

I have conducted BOSE Netherlands for upgrading to Proflight 2 and fixing my microphone.

I have sent them the S/N of the product but I do not have the receipt of purchase as I bought them from Ebay.

Any recommendations?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose Proflight microphone is not working well

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Thanks for reaching back out to us today @Vagslk

I would recommend reaching out to the eBay seller to see if they have proof of purchase for the headset. Even with us being able to tell you the warranty status of the headset, the team wouldn't be able to service the headset without a proof of purchase. 

Have you requested the team make you aware of all service options available? 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi Vagslk, Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with the microphone on your Proflight. 

I'm glad to hear that you have already been in touch with the team in the Netherlands, they will have the most up to date information regarding your Proflights. We would also recommend you reach out to them for a service. 

However, for microphone issues, I would recommend cleaning the headset cable connectors with isopropyl alcohol. Then trying again.

If anyone in the community is experiencing the same issues or has any advice, please chime in here. 

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 30, 2020

Dear Jessie,

Thank you so much for your prompt response.

After communication with BOSE in Netherlands, they requested the receipt of purchase but since I bought them used from eBay, I do not have it.

I am told that without the receipt they cannot proceed with the fix under guarantee.

What matters to me is to have them fixed even if I have to pay. Further more, they provide an upgrade to Proflight 2 with an amount of money witch I would also like to perform. 

If I give you the S/N of the headset could you please find out if I am within guarantee ?

Best regards,

Evangelos Kazalis

Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Thanks for reaching back out to us today @Vagslk

I would recommend reaching out to the eBay seller to see if they have proof of purchase for the headset. Even with us being able to tell you the warranty status of the headset, the team wouldn't be able to service the headset without a proof of purchase. 

Have you requested the team make you aware of all service options available? 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

View solution in original post