Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 18, 2019

Bose X

I have a Bose X aviation headset. The noise cancelling feature turns off and on rapidly.It happens in both ears and sometimes in each individual ear piece. Sometimes bumping the battery case with my leg makes it happen.Will Bose service my headset if I send it in or am I out of luck.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Bose X

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Andy_B

Hello Cfijim,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the Bose Aviation boards.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the noise-canceling feature of your Aviation Headset X. It sounds like there may be damage to the control module from the symptoms you've described.

We are regrettably no longer able to repair your Aviation Headset X. Because this headset was introduced into the market in 1998, we no longer have access to the parts necessary to repair your product.

Depending on regional availability, if you are interested, you may be able to trade your Aviation Headset X in for a Bose A20 Aviation Headset. For more details about offers that are currently available to you, please visit our Global website HERE. Select your region, and use the "Contact Us" feature at the bottom of the page.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Kindest,

Andy B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Bose X

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Andy_B

Hello Cfijim,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the Bose Aviation boards.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the noise-canceling feature of your Aviation Headset X. It sounds like there may be damage to the control module from the symptoms you've described.

We are regrettably no longer able to repair your Aviation Headset X. Because this headset was introduced into the market in 1998, we no longer have access to the parts necessary to repair your product.

Depending on regional availability, if you are interested, you may be able to trade your Aviation Headset X in for a Bose A20 Aviation Headset. For more details about offers that are currently available to you, please visit our Global website HERE. Select your region, and use the "Contact Us" feature at the bottom of the page.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Kindest,

Andy B - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post