Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 5, 2019

Broadway Soho Bose Store Clerks are a Joke

Stopped by at this Store near Broadway in NYC. I had the Proflight 2 in my mind for a while and the store clerks helped me out to try one while I visited the store. Great product but i was hesitating to buy the product due to its price. To convince me, the clerk shows me an internal bose memo that indicates that there will be a QC 20 product for redemption if a set of Proflight 2 product is bought. Nice promotion that made me think it is worth it. The purchase was made on Nov 20th,2019. After the purchase when i tried to claim the redemption, by the website i was informed that i had to buy the product after November 24th,2019.
After all this i emailed the bose redemption team and received absolutely no answer at all. Bose first blows the customer service with the store clerks by either not knowing how the promotions work or intentionally lying and second they did not even answer to the emails I sent them. 
They do not even have a customer service email that you can contact in these cases and by the way, when you call their call center and try to catch a correspondence for “products used by pilots” section, answer is “sorry you can not be connected at the moment”.  I tried maybe 5 times on different days. 
I will for sure return this product I bought due to their lack of customer service. The product is very nice but the service is miserable making it not worth for almost a 1200$ product. 
I will continue to use my old Lightspeed headsets. Each time I had an issue with them, it was fixed with lightning speed and free, even if I was not in the US at that time. 
Sorry Bose but you are not worth it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Broadway Soho Bose Store Clerks are a Joke

Author Accepted Answer selected by XWB Pilot

Hi @XWB Pilot,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community.

I do apologize for the troubles you've had attempting to redeem the promotion offer for your Proflight 2 headset purchase. The promotion is still active, so you should be able to claim the QC20 headphones as part of the promotional offer.

To do this, I'd recommend getting in touch with our sales team to discuss the situation further. They'll be more than happy to assist you with this.

You can find contact details through Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Broadway Soho Bose Store Clerks are a Joke

Author Accepted Answer selected by XWB Pilot

Hi @XWB Pilot,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community.

I do apologize for the troubles you've had attempting to redeem the promotion offer for your Proflight 2 headset purchase. The promotion is still active, so you should be able to claim the QC20 headphones as part of the promotional offer.

To do this, I'd recommend getting in touch with our sales team to discuss the situation further. They'll be more than happy to assist you with this.

You can find contact details through Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post