Highlighted
Ohp355
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 18, 2019

Burglary

I wanted to share my story with Bose. I have been aspiring to be a professional pilot since in I was a teenager and Bose was the ultimate goal. I spent 20 years in law enforcement and just retired and wanted to pick back up my career and dreams of being a commercial pilot.. I saved up and finally made the leap to buy the brand new Bose A20 aviation Bluetooth headphones since they are the headphones that set the status of u have made it..yesterday 12-17-19 at 06:29 am a intruder broke into my house while we were sleeping and stole over $10000 in stuff the thing that upset me the most is he took my brand new still in the bag A20 headphones and the A20 ear buds... I literally just got them and am totally devestated.. after serving the public for 20 years now I have become the victim.. the thing I'm most upset about is loosing my new headset that I haven't even finished paying off.. I never got to use them and am just devestated I have video of the intruder actually picking up the box from my dinning room table in the way out I will send u the video.. I know your a big company and may not even care but I have dedicated my life to be a good public servant and citizen and in one instant my life has been turned upside down. I never ask for handouts or anything like that I just can't afford to replace them since I haven't even paid for the one I just got.. I bought them thru klarna on ur website. I'm just seriously depressed about the one thing I have saved for years was gone in 2 seconds and the intruder doesn't even know what he got or can use it. I just wanted to share my story with you and say ty for being the industry leader in making pilots able to do their job efficiently and safely... my local news channel even did a story on it the news channel is KJRH 2 news NBC affiliate. My name is Terry Oard retired state trooper from oklahoma.  Cellphone is  If there is anything we can do to get the serial numbers of the stuff I bought so I can try to give it to the police that would help I did fill out a police report with the tulsa police dept. i didn't even have time to record the serial numbers. I'm just sick.... if there's anything you can do to help or figure out a way to replace the product I would be eternally grateful... please feel free to contact me. Ty for your time and have a blessed day..

1 REPLY 1

Re: Burglary

Hey Ohp355, 

Thanks for posting and sharing your story with us. We are deeply sorry to hear this and appreciate the post. 

Please send an email to us via communityrelations@bose.com and the team will be able to look into this further for you. 

If you have any issues reaching them, please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support