Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 16, 2020

Cannot contact Bose

I would like to return my Pro-flight Series in favour of an A20 but I simply can't contact Bose .

I have tried to return via the Bose website but when I click on 'return' next to my registered product I get a 404 error.

I have tried contacting Bose in various ways. The Whatsapp bot will only direct me to the website and the live agent does the same The telephone contact does not have a return option. When I select to speak to a service agent about a repair on the telephone (closest option) I get through but there is only silence, no hold music, nothing, I get the message that calls are recorded then complete silence (the call is not ended and I have waited several minutes with the silence).

I can't get service support on the website for this product either so I'm not sure how to go about my return.

I have also emailed Bose Aviation Europe who say they can't help but there is no email address for Bose UK. 

What is Up! 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Cannot contact Bose

Hey Worand, 

Thanks for posting today! Sorry to read that you are having some issues reaching the Bose UK team via all of the contact information on our website. 

I'd recommend that you reach out to us via either Facebook or Twitter, so the team can assist you further with this. 

I'm sorry that you have had this experience. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 16, 2020

I'm sorry but I'm not on Facebook or twitter 

I really should be able to contact an international company in a conventional way!

Could you please give me at least an email address? 

Highlighted

Sorry to hear this Worand. 

We don't have a support email address for Bose UK, we only have the contact information that is listed here

I'm sorry that I don't have any further methods of contact for you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!