Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2021

Cfi vs military discount?

Hi I was wondering when the cfi discount would be back and if the military discount through ID me is a better deal. I’m purchasing Bose A20s Bluetooth, thanks!

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cfi vs military discount?

Hi Qaz,

Welcome to the Community, thanks for posting!

As the Bose Community is primarily a place for peer-to-peer support and discussion, we sadly don't have any information on any discounts or offers that are available. For information on what offers and discounts are available to you, the best place to find out is by reaching out to your local support team. You can find the contact information for your local team at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!