robgandara
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 14, 2020

Crackling in my left ear QC25

whenever I turn them on I get crackling in my left hear regardless of my cord is connected.

These were a replacement pair I got in August, so I would think the year warranty would still apply but the website claims it doesn't

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Crackling in my left ear QC25

Hey robgandara, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are having this experience, let's look into this further for you. 

I would recommend that we start with replacing the battery inside the headset, this will allow us to ensure that the battery isn't the route of this issue. Can you please also confirm if this issue happens across all devices? 

In regards to the warranty issue you are having, the website may not be able to see that they are a replacement pair. If you wish to look into the service options for your headphones, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
robgandara
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 14, 2020

Re: Crackling in my left ear QC25

Yes i have replaced the battery and it does not help with the problem, I think they are defective in the left channel