Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 8, 2020

Is this normal? (Paint & Clicking)

https://imgur.com/Dn6Ego8
https://imgur.com/OHZvZam

I bought this headset new directly from Bose. I received it today. I notice the paint is missing/work on the metal tab on the inside of the headset (where the ear cup rests). See picture above.

Is this normal? My friend’s headset doesn’t have this.

I also noticed a clicking sound when rotating the ear cups, it seems to come from the extendable arm, not the cup twisting mechanism. Don’t mind it, but want to make sure this is the case with all A20s.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Is this normal? (Paint & Clicking)

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Citabria, 

Thanks for reaching out to us today! Sorry to read that you have had this experience with a set of our A20's. 

This is definitely not something you should have encountered, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Is this normal? (Paint & Clicking)

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello Citabria, 

Thanks for reaching out to us today! Sorry to read that you have had this experience with a set of our A20's. 

This is definitely not something you should have encountered, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post