Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2019

Ni-cad battery charger- i need one for 1994 aviation headset

I have an old circa 1994 headset and lost the battery charger for the battery “brick”. Battery store said they can make the battery pack but need a charger. Any one have one or know how to get one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Ni-cad battery charger- i need one for 1994 aviation headset

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Danomeilia,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

Regarding your query, for the best advice, I would recommend getting in contact with our Aviation team. They should be able to let you know if they have any chargers available for your headset. I would recommend having the headset with you when you call in case they need the serial number. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to ‘Contact Us’. The team will be more than happy to assist.

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out to us again!  

Kindest,

Jessie O – Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Ni-cad battery charger- i need one for 1994 aviation headset

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi Danomeilia,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

Regarding your query, for the best advice, I would recommend getting in contact with our Aviation team. They should be able to let you know if they have any chargers available for your headset. I would recommend having the headset with you when you call in case they need the serial number. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to ‘Contact Us’. The team will be more than happy to assist.

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out to us again!  

Kindest,

Jessie O – Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post