No Sound on Right Earbud on Proflight Headset

Highlighted
Silent Starter

No Sound on Right Earbud on Proflight Headset

Hello, I have been using Proflight for a couple months, the right earbud does not work when I switch on the ANC feature and it is same with the Bluetooth function. Both side work fine when the battery is off. I have been using it on B737 with battery. Please help asap.

1 REPLY 1

Re: No Sound on Right Earbud on Proflight Headset

Hello Levent,

Hi there, and welcome to the Bose Community!
I am sorry to hear you are having issues with intermittent audio on the right earbud of your ProFlight Headset, and would be happy to help get this resolved!

Firstly, can I ask what plug type you're using? Is there an an adapter of any kind in use, such as a LEMO to XLR adapter? You noted that you use these on a B737, and while most Boeings use dual plug, Euro planes typically use XLR-5 (mono only). Bose 5-pin XLR units do not have a switch for Mono/Stereo in the battery compartment. If this is a stereo headset, can you exercise the mono/stereo switch in the control module battery compartment, and set this to Mono? You can find more information on the control module battery compartment switches HERE.

I would also recommend exercising the Bluetooth priority switch on the front of the control module to ensure the switch is not in between positions. 

If none of these steps solve the issue, and you are still hearing the right bud in passive mode only, I would suggest reaching out to you local support team to have the unit brought in for repair. In this instance, visit our website HERE, select your region and use the "Contact Us" feature at the bottom of the page.

Please get back to me when you can!

Liam W - Community Support