Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Ordering Support

Is there any support available for online orders?  I am getting an error message, but when I called "customer service" they said that this order can only be completed online.

JoelR_0-1602723670344.png

They suggested that I just keep retrying, but this has been going on for a couple of days.  On two different computers with different browsers.

Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Ordering Support

Hey JoelR,

I'm sorry to see you're having difficulty making your purchase with ID.me. I think it would be best if you contacted ID.me support, to look further into things and ensure everything is correct. You can do this on their website HERE - check that your information is valid and ask them if they know of any reason you may be having an issue making the purchase.

Let me know what you find!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Problem is with the Bose website, not ID.me.  I called for support, but they said this could only be done online.  Who do I talk with next?

Highlighted

Sorry to hear this JoelR, 

Did you ask the team if they were aware of any issues with ID.me or have any idea as to why you may be running into this issue? This isn't something that our Community team can assist further with.

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Yes, I did.  Agent wanted to get me off the phone quickly and said was that this has has happened before and to keep trying.  Problem still exists after nearly 2 weeks.

Thanks for responding.  I get the sense that Bose really doesn't care.  Will look for a different option for headsets.

Highlighted

Hey JoelR,

We do care and we do want to help you with your purchase. As I mentioned previously, have you yet contacted ID.me, just to check your credentials are correct and there are no issues on that end? It may be worth asking if they've encountered other customers who've hit this roadblock.

Also, when you sign into ID.me on the Bose website, are you prompted with any errors or does it claim to accept the credentials you without issue?