SWA737
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 3, 2019

ProFlight Series 2 - It’s September...

So, exactly when in September will we be able to buy the headset?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: ProFlight Series 2 - It’s September...

Hi SWA737, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. We appreciate your interest in the ProFlight Series 2! 

We don't currently have any information on the exact date and I would highly recommend that you keep an eye on the product page here.

I am sorry that I wasn't able to provide you with any further information at this moment in time.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support  

Seafly
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 10, 2019

Instead of having to get on and check it regularly, can you introduce a pre-order, so it just ships when the product is available? 

Hello All, 

Thank you for your interest in the ProFlight Series 2. 

I can confirm preorder is expected to start soon, with the first deliveries expecting to ship in around 3 weeks from now. 

We will provide further information as soon as we get it. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G. 

ThomasPippel
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 27, 2019

Could you confirm Bose having problems with the production / delivery around Europe and proflight series 2 is expected around half Nov.?

Kind Regards,

Thomas

Hello all, 

Thank you for your interest in the ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset. 

We are delighted to inform you that sales have now begun for this headset. You can purchase them here ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset and orders will be fulfilled within the coming weeks.

Our authorized resellers will also begin sales of this product soon, within the coming weeks.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G

ThomasPippel
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 27, 2019

Dear Charlotte,

Thanks for your reply. Sales has begun half Sep already. Unfortunately now I'm being told (not by an authorized reseller, but by Bose itself) that they can't deliver before half Nov. Strange thing is, on the (Dutch) Bose website it stil says - Op voorraad - which means 'In stock'.
How can there be such an incredible delay if the headset is 'in stock'..?

Kind Regards,

Thomas

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Thomas,

I am happy to confirm that sales for the A20 Aviation Headset have now begun, hence the headset showing 'in stock' on the website. It is currently on backorder and orders will be fulfilled in the coming weeks. Please rest assured that we are working as hard as possible to fulfill these orders and we look forward to our customers trying their new avation headsets.

If yourself, or any member of the Community, have any questions regarding an order you have placed, please contact your local Customer Support. To find the contact information, please click on this link, choose your country of residence, then click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Our colleagues will be happy to assist you.

Thank you very much for your custom.

All the best,

Anne