Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Piper458
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2021

Re: How to tighten microphone boom

Dealing with a similar issue, except in my case the sound quality goes to crap (or the music stops outright) when I kill an app on the simulator. I'm getting around it by running all my music through my phone, but wish I didn't have to. Even worse and more strange: if I quit the simulator, my wireless Logitech mouse stops working entirely! I have to unplug and re-plug the USB receiver. Really strange and annoying.

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: How to tighten microphone boom

Hello Piper458, 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with audio quality with your A20 Headset, I would love to help. To do this, I need some more information. Please can you fill in the form below, any and all details no matter how small can help us to get this fixed: 

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

I look forward to your reply. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!